David Tennant is by far my favorite Doctor. Ten is just impossible to top, but I did have a thought today. If you're out there listening, Doctor Who producers, you should hire Rupert Grint as the 12th Doctor when Matt Smith gets ready to give up his fez, bow tie, and sonic screwdriver, and here are 5 reasons why.
5. He knows how to wear a suit and wear it well.
Quite dashing whether it be classic,
or retro ;)
4. He knows how to accessorize.
Exhibit A: sexy scarf
3. He has connections who could be gold mines as potential companions. There's Emma Watson (the brainy, fashionable companion), Evanna Lynch (the cute, quirky companion), or even Jessie Cave (the pretty, bubbly, and a little bit crazy companion). That would be Hermione, Luna, and Lavender to Harry Potter novices. ;)
2. He's already got a catchphrase! "Bloody hell!"
1. He's rude AND ginger! Finally! The Tenth Doctor would be so excited.